Sunday 1 June 2008

WEDDINGCAKE, CLOUDS, CREAM, COTTON CANDY ...

Let's take a little break from all my meeting posts...


Being a bit hungover today I did spend some time in the sunshine but also quite some time on ebay bidding here and there and everywhere on oh so lovely things. But seriously. I really want this vintage dress. Just to have at home and look at. And maybe one day get married in perhaps? It is just so gorgeus. Oh all this fluffyness! Makes me think of whipped cream , strawberry milkshake, fluffy clouds on a pale summer evening, cotton candy, a bouquet of pink roses...



The starting price on this dress is not on the lighter side, but hey, no wonder. As lovely as it is, I'm still not sure if I'll actually bid on it (I mean I'm not getting married anytime soon, heh :) but I am considering it.

(If you want to give it a go it is listed here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment