Sunday 15 June 2008

THIS IS INA.


Dress - Carlings

I'm continuing with post of other people than just me, as variation is always for the better. Last time i featured my sister C. Well, this is my friend Ina. Along with K, Paula and the other K she is my best friend. You may rememer her from the drawings here and here.

Ina and I are partners in crime in the weekly music quiz. We have a lot of music issues toghether, like an unforgettable karaoke performance of Led Zeppelins Immigrant song. (Yeah. Who the hell puts "Immigrant song" on a karaoke list, at least in a place where they serve alcohol? That shuld be forbidden. Who let's people sing that song after having a few ones? And who the hell comes up with the idea of doing Led Zeppelin, that song especially, on karaoke anyway!? Well, we, apparently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment