Friday 30 May 2008

MEETING #2



My second meeting this week was for an artist K and I sort of work with. Or, we work with his work through a manufacturer. Now this guy always sounds really angry or flegmatic and him and I have had some quarrles before. I had no idea of his agenda when he wanted to meet me and I was actually pretty scared over the whole thing. But the meeting wasn't actually that bad at all, I guess he just wanted to make friends or so so there you go.

Later that day I went for a Dr.Sketchy's evening with extravagant models and some white wine. Great as always (even though this time I didin't produce any good drawings).

As for the outfit; this is one of my absolute favourite skirts, but I have some difficutlies combining it with other things in my wardrobe. I think it is the colour. Clearly it goes well with white but with many other of my garnments the result is just somehow a mish-mash. Hmmm.



Leather jacket - the same old one as always...
Top - Gina Tricot
Skirt - Nümph
Pumps - X-it
Bag - charity shop

No comments:

Post a Comment