Monday 9 June 2008

THE QUEEN OF HEARTS

Today was quite nice and sunny but very windy (and you may recall that I've written about it before, how I just can't stand hard wind since it makes me angry). The weather blog reporting again... Well anyway, I know a nice spot where one can sit in shelter. So arriving home from our trip, and before geting all back to work, I took a nice day off. Spent some time in this place safe from the wind, sitting in the sunshine reading interior decorating magazines (I am very entusiastic about going home-stuff thrifting and getting my new aparement "ready"!), listening to mellow songs on my ipod, sipping on a peach smoothie.


There were a lot of nice flowers where I were.



(But actually I'm just showing off the fact that I painted my nails all girlish in honour of the wedding I was at.)


Well, the flowers are nice anyway, nails or no nails.



And in case anyone was wondering, this is what I wore.

Top - Mango
Belt - Vintage
Skirt - Selfmade

No comments:

Post a Comment