Thursday 12 June 2008

SOME PICS FROM THE TRIP

I still haven't bought myself a decent camera (I'm not too fast at getting things done I'm afraid...). I'm still borrowing Paulas so I don't carry it with me so much. Tere are no pics from the actual wedding though. We're in the internet you know and I some people don't want their pictures here, at least not without knowing about it...

My two sisters and I in the sunshine.
It was so hot that day, almost + 30C!


Since I have no apple earrings for my apple dress I went for cherries instead.


This is my youngest sister V. I like the combination of peach and grey in her outfit.

C, that sneaky bastard, managed to sneak in two outfits during one day. She changed in between the ceremony and the actual wedding. Touché.



Here's a pic taken of us at the boat. The ships have these photographers during summer that are runing around taking silly pictures that are totally overpriced and normally with hideous corny frames around them, but this one is quite nice anyway. (And I like it even though the angle sort of makes me look like I'd been a member of the DDR olympic wrestling team of 1960 or something.) We're going to frame it and give it to mom and dad I think.



(Yeah yeah and don't anyone get offendeed now by that DDR comment. I'm a quarter german so it could kind of be true. If I'd actually be a wresteler. And if I would have been born a few decades earlier that is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment