Wednesday 25 June 2008

MIXING PATTERNS, MIXING DRINKS


Blouse - H&M
Skirt - thrifted
Shoes - STHLM DG


Somtimes when I buy things that need to be fixed a bit they susually end up in a bag in the back of my closet for ages. So I'm really glad that I fixed the skirt that I got last week this soon - even though I accidentally made it a bit shorter than I ment to.. (over-romanticied drawing of this skirt posted earlier here).

Well, over to the headline. I've never been much of a patternmixer, but I had my dotted cardigan and the skirt hanging on the chair toghether and somehow liked the mix of dots and chekcs.

So I ended up wearing both, I don't know, I think it works even though in general it shouldn't?


Then I met up with my sister and the guys from the labour-work I've mentioned here every now and then and we had liters and liters of strawberry margheritas, mexican beer and a whole lot of nachos. And it was something like this:

Well, except for the lapdance.
And we had no stuntman Mike either.
Maybe just mostly for the music, if even that.
Or for the mexican beers.

And yes, I have a slight headache today.

No comments:

Post a Comment