Wednesday 4 June 2008

GOOD GIRL!


Cardigan - Gina Tricot
Blouse - My Mom's old
Skirt - Selfmade
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Mango
Scarf in hair - old

..um, the mouse on the floor belongs to my cats :)


I could call this post meeting #4, but hey, let's skip that whole meeting-thing already. But I did meet a new client today. A friend of mine is moving to Japan and he sort of passed this job over to me. I like it, a lot of things tend to go this way for me; I just stumble upon these jobs without having to do so much to get them. But that has made me a bit lazy though. That's why I felt like a really good girl today - after the meeting I went to take care of some bank stuff I should've done long ago, later I filled in some papers for my business, finally bought new bags for my vacuum cleaner and washed my floors.
And I still have time for pilates and a fashion show in the evening!!

Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment