Saturday 21 June 2008

THE MUST-HAVE OF ALL TIMES


This one will be mine soon, very soon


Ok I now I'm repeating myself here over and over by mentioning this little feeling of guilt that I get everytime I make my already huge wardrobe a bit bigger... I was thinking of putting my wallet on vacation and let my stuffed closet breathe for a while so to say. But then lovely Ranna posted a picture of her in an amazing dress from Trashy Diva that I just can't stop thinking about. So I go to the Trashy Diva website and there are som many pretty dresses that make me totally breathless and that I just have to have.
Oh my oh my oh my.

(But, I do not only feel like I would have saved myself the approximate amount of 350£ that I was willing to put out on my lost tulle dream, no, I feel like I would have been handed over that amount instead. So I'm having atleast two dresses! I guess it's a good thing I didn't study to become an economic adviser, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment