Friday 13 June 2008

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL...


Remember this post? Well, sometimes you get what you want (at least if you can pay for it). My mirror just arrived from Domestic and it's great. Yes, I've been internet shoping again. (My dear friend K ordered the Alice-mirror. Her boyfriend hates it. But she's happy)

The mirror wan't the easiest to put up, or to cut (it's ready cut from a square but you have to press it out of there youself and as you can see there are quite many small details...). It appears smaller on my wall than I thought though:


(Also in this picture: my good ol' sailor monkey. One of my first toys I think. And the only one I still have around. I love monkeys. And seamen, hah.)

I also got some wall-vinyls for my bathroom. But with my speed of actually getting thinkgs done I guess they'll be on my wall next january or so...anyway, pictures will follow. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment