Thursday 12 June 2008

425 £

Oh no. I'm weeping not only a bit but very much.




I did not get this dress. I had already planned to hang it on my wall next to my bed, waiting to be worn. I was at sea when the bidding ended so I didn't really stand a chance. But, but but, the price of 425 GBP, almost 550 euros, would have been a bit too heavy anyway even though I was prepared to go quite close to that.

Well, now I can just go buy myself that new camera instead. And I'm going on some trips later on this summer so I guess it is better this way, even though I had planed a great future for the dress and me...

(My dear mother said my cats propably would have been tearing the dress if it'd been on the wall anyway. And I'd propably have spilled red wine on it the first time I had it on too. Let's just say so and I'll feel a lot better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment