Friday 2 May 2008

IN THE MEANTIME 2

Well here's a scentence I've written here many times before:
I've had so much work to do I haven't been able to post anything lately.
It's true though. Almost too many commissions, but hey, I ain't complaining. And my promotion at the other job has also taken a lot of time.

+ I still have some boxes to unpack at home and haven't found the wire to my scanner, thus no drawing-posts.

+ There is yet no good place in the new home to take outfit photos in (I'm quite the perfectionist, a slave to the details you know, can't take photos with ugly boxes and a mess in the background).

For now I'll just give you a (quite crappy- so much for the perfectionism:) pic of my newest tattoo.
It says forgive me.


But the person it is ment for has not seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment