Monday 19 May 2008

ENGLISH LIQUORICE


Dress - Selfmade
Suede shoes - Bianco
Suede belt - Cut from a longer old one, old
Bag - Thrifted (I love it, it has a golden tag that says "lady" in the front :)


I went out a lot last week. On the edge of being a bit too much actually. But I finnished some works of mine and had a week off at the other job I'm doing and I got quite a nice paycheck so I definitely earned some fun! On Friday I was wearing what I refer to as my lucky dress, and it worked well, as always!

(...I'd lie if I'd say I dressed up with Basset's Allsorts on my mind, but the combination of black and yellow always does make me think of liquorice. That, and bees. And I'd rahter be dressing inspired of candy than insects :)


(pssst. Liquorice photo borrowed from here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment