Friday 16 May 2008

LOOK!


Oh my god! It's me and I'm wearing trousers!

Yes, it's true – and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I had imagined to squueze in to trousers again... After spending almost a year in my closet these pants came out and I had a rocking night wearing them. The pants came in unwashed denim and beige but there weren't any of my size left of the denim ones, so I bought the beige ones and coloured them navy.
You know, now I'm starting to feel some of my old jeans too! Or maybe. Let's not get all too wild here, yet.


Trousers – by GentlemenTake Polaroids
Top – Gina Tricot
Shoes – X-it


I've been listening to The Last Shadow Puppets latley. Quite nice.

And oh, will update my link-list soon, I have some blogs to be added. If you feel left out for some reason let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment