Friday 27 July 2012

THE PLAN B-PONYTAIL



I have a ponytail! A clip-on one, obviously. I got it in case my hair will go bad (me being a milk-central nowadays, you know) and for when I won't have time to fix my my locks properly (mommy issues). A plan B, that is. Plus I've always wanted one for that sixties look, but have been stressing about not finding the right colour when bought online. I decided to finally just go for it and that I probably am a strawberry blonde - which was pretty close to jackpot!

For a more retro feel I clip it on with the claws sideways, to get a broader 'do. But I still want it to look somewhat natural - this hairpiece is not over the top in size but the length kind of gives it away. However, I actually got it with the intention to roll it into a big bun, and not wear hanging loose like this, which will make it more hard to tell. (But to be honest, it will so far it seems I will need a bit of practice for it to be a quick fixer like I thought; it was not just to clip in and go and look good at the same time...)



No comments:

Post a Comment