Tuesday 3 July 2012

A FEW MINUTES IN THE SUNSHINE


Today I got dressed and spent a little while outside before heading back up to my headquarters: the bed.
Funny how those gathered pregnancy kilos didn't really show when I was expecting, but now they're all over the place! Dag drinks a lot so I'm hoping he'll just suck it all out of me. But until then, here's where wrap around skirts come in handy.


There are two things* in this picture that I've managed to grow: apart from the obvious, my baby , also the aspiring sunflower in the pot in the background.

My skirt is vintage and blouse from Tara Starlet. Dag's cute little suspender romper is also vintage. Not that you can see that much of it or that it matters in any case but I just added it once I was at it.

OK, three;  my behind :) I just had to add that once as I was at that too.



No comments:

Post a Comment