Thursday 10 May 2012

THE MOMMY BOX


Some time ago I received my mommy-pack!


Like I said earlier, I hadn't gathered -or had the need to get- that much baby stuff yet, only a couple of bodies and some eco baby oils. And a wool cap Eddi bought home from Bolivia.



But now I -or, we, actually- have more than plenty!



The mother package is handed out to all expecting mothers who live in Finland. Which is pretty great.

The items are good quality, quite cute, and very netural, to suit both boys and girls - the content is the same for everyone. It is updated about once a year.




It really contains an amazing lot of items; apart from clothing also bedding, towels and baby toiletries.



I packed away the slithgly bigger clothing and the winter items and put the tiniest ones ready for use. They are so small*! And they will be used so soon. Freaky.



*) although, considering the manner int which the baby will find it's way out they suddenly started looking pretty big. HAHA! (as in "ha ha". No, but really. Kind of looking forward to it by now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment