Monday 28 May 2012

COVERED UP


You know how I always say that if your hair some days has differnet plans than you have, hide it in a scarf, turban or beret? But, if you're having a really really bad hair day, take it one step furhter!



Show those locks who's in charge and hide them completely, then add some faux hair to show instead!

If you don't have a little sad rat (as my hairdresser and I tend to call my clip-on bangs) like I you can roll a piece of longer clip-on hair into bangs, a roll or a nice smooth wave hanging out from whatever it is you are covering the rest of those little fuckers (; that would be, your own locks) with.

I bought my bangs blonde and had then bleached into the right platinum shade when I was still platinum myself. They are made of real hair. Later I coloured them light brown to suit my own hair, and now I every now and then put one of my tinted hair masks (which I do no longer need to use myself as I have cut away all the bleached parts which tended to loose colour) to help the shade stay. Otherwise I only wash them with conditioner every now and then, and then use a curler and heat protector to style it. I avoid silicones and such in my own hair products, but for faux locks and such those are recommended.

What comes to the scarf/turban, you need to use some pins to help it stay in place during the day. I put a couple of pins before I tie the ends together, so that they won't show, and put a couple in the sides for extra support.

PS. More hair stuff coming up later this week. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment