Saturday 5 May 2012

THE HOUSE-WIFE...


 ...who can not button her shirt all the way down-look.


And yes, as you can see the dress-to-be fabric is still on the parade place in the living room (my study is too messy to fit the doll right now); I so obviously did not turn it into a dress before May 1st... I just didn't have the time!

(Well as you know I wore the blue one and it was just as fine. But unless I want to turn this one into a nursing dress instead I better start cutting!)


I did however have the time to stand next to the dress-to-be and pose for outfit pictures instead.
But that's of course a totally different thing.

The seersucker shirt is Tara Starlet, the rest H&M maternity wear.
Headscarf BooBoo Kitty Couture and jewelry vintage, shoes Andiamo from last year.







No comments:

Post a Comment