Tuesday 26 June 2012

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW


...apart from milking, napping and diapers. Well there really is not much else.
Just like it should at this time!

It's all about this little one right now.
Those are my old socks btw.


Although very much wishing for it; I won't be wearing these for some time still.
Because I'm not going anywhere, because I couldn't go anywhere (painful for me to move) and because I wouldn't fit them quite yet. So they hang there to be admired until better times.
Not that anyone here admires anything else than the baby for the moment.


I bought a bunch of those interior ball- lanterns in bright coulours to hang close to the crib for Dag to admire. Got a set for the countryside too; they were delivered home today. Eddi couldn't get why I had ordered such a hell of a lot of balls.


These boots were not made for walking.
Aren't they just hearbreaking?  I wanted to get a pair of similar ones from etsy but for some reason the seller would not ship to Finland so darling Kimberle and her mom crocheted me a pair for Dag instead!
Thank you!

And thank you all for the congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment