Sunday 10 June 2012

APPLE BLOSSOMS, CHERRY BLOSSOMS AND SILK FLOWERS IN MY HAIR




A bit over a week ago the cherry trees were still in full bloom.


As were the apple trees behind the house.


But now all of a sudden I noticed they have already "wept"; dropped their blossoms, and are now preparing for fruits.
Sad that they bloom so shortly!

But I've got myself some blossoms of my own then instead.

I was sent some lovely hand made apple-and cherry flower clips by Anastasia!
She is a lovely lady living in Sweden and she makes silk flowers like these from scratch by using old fashioned methods (that you can see in her blog for example).
Pretty, aren't they?

Let's take a little look at the hair do too shall we:

This is a somewhat easy way to make a vintage inspired 'do if you have quite short hair, combs and clips and something to decorate it all with.

But we'll get into the details and how-to some other day here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment