Friday 2 December 2011

THE SCHOOLGIRL

Whenever I wear this outfit I get some scholar vibes. Maybe it's the bag. In combination with the jacket. And the beret. Plus the shorter hem, don't know. (It also makes me feel a bit like this one here -or here- which btw is one of the most wtf costumes around; in my opinion.)

Another btw is that  I've been looking like this a lot lately; it is one of those "in disguise" outfits - you know the ones I tend to go for when busy and working and want to be comfy and so on, hiding pretty much anything under a proper jacket and that same old beret of mine. The dress is a 60's styled a-line jersey dress with white details I got late last summer (from Seppälä) and has really come in handy at both fancier occasions and for just pulling over ones head at 5:30 AM when heading to work. (You know,  I am getting really tired of those early mornings. But tomorrow it's time again, at zero five ten. Damn!)

 The boots are from Seppälä too and the rest is vintage-shmintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment