Friday 23 December 2011

MORE SEASONAL STUFF



Merry Christmas!


And here's me in that 'Hi-I'm-wearing-a-red-dress-for-Christmas'-photo.

(What makes this photo utterly retarded is the fact that I actually did not bake those gingerbreads, they are store-bought. I did bake some, but they were not at hand right here. But ignore that and just go along with the spirit here!)

The red dress for this year is the new Runaround Sue dress from Vivien of Holloway, and is a strong competitor for that perfect day dress I'm searching for. You see, it has that magical little detail: pockets! But I might have to shorten the hem a little bit.

Anyway, remember that my discount code for Vivien of Holloway is still up and running; you get 10% off an online purchase until January 12! The code is VOH_FreelanceF4b. Check my sidebar for more info.
And remember to enjoy your gingerbreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment