Tuesday 20 December 2011

A YEAR AGO

Last year it looked like this outside our windows.
Quite the difference from what we have now! But I'll spare you with pictures. Because it looks shitty and it's too dark anyway to get any photos as there is no snow to lighten things up; it's been raining for three weeks and rivers and fields are flooding over.

Some three years ago we had a snowless Christmas. But it was dry and a bit colder and I could wear my heels outside and other nice things in general (see?). Now it's just soggy and shitty. We've had rainy Christmases before, many of them, but after two years of cold and snow I actually miss it! Even the cold! Remember this?
I'd rahter have than the constant rains! I mean what's the use of a warm winter if you can't dress nice?

Oh well, over and out, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment