Sunday 19 February 2012

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: ONE KIND OF SUNDAY

 There's been a blizzard out there all day long, had to be outside for a while and I am sure as hell not going back out again until spring. Unless I have to. Which, I'm afraid, is rather likely...


The Helsinki Burlesque Festival is over, phew and whoah at the same time. And it has left me with quite a mess at home to clean up...


But that is for later. Instead I've been enjoying mud cake and peppermint tea. While reading about Tinker Bell and myself in today's paper.


Otherwise I have just been hanging out in my regular Sunday make up...


OK yea yeah not really; I had a photo shoot.
A rather amazing shoot actually, which you will see all of as soon as I get the pictures! Too bad I didn't snap any behind-the-scenes photo, the setting was beautiful... But you would know that already would you internet-nerd yourself and virtually hang out with me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment