Friday 24 July 2015

GARDEN LIFE vol.2


Small sunny summer moments in the garden between all the cold and rain (can't get over that, sorry!) between and all my work. (I've probably spent half my summer in the car driving back and forth to town, there are a lot of things going on the work front.)

 Peonies.

 Back porch breakfast.

On the first day of his vacation Eddi built this garden chair, inspired by chairs my great-grandfather made in the 1930's for the summer house out in the archipelago.


All green things inside my growing boxes have grown huuuuge. My coriander (cilantro) is about 1m. Whoah.

 Dag got a haircut.


Brothers chilling in the swing.

And then chasing bubbles.


PS. if you see a pop-up window here it is for a Finnish blog survey for Indiedays (it is not for me and noup, it is not an ad). If you don't know Finnish or don't want to answer it just close it. If you do answer you can also choose to give your info and be part of a drawing for three 100€ gift cards or beauty product packages. If you want to answer it separately/the pop-up not showing you can do so here.


No comments:

Post a Comment