Friday 21 September 2012

VICTORY!




 Remember this dress?
Most of you won't as it hasn't actually been around for real...


But it's this one! The vintage one I bought in advance, just a few days before Dag was born, that I just had to try on a little right ahead (and posted these haha-funny pics of on my facebook page).



Some weeks after labour we were going somewhere and I was eager to wear just any of my dresses. We were in a hurry and I wanted to finally be able to go for this one but it wouldn't fit me at all, in fact I even broke a seam when trying it on. That's when I realized that my old wardrobe which I had been waiting for for nine months would have to wait a long while still. Very frustrating. I actually thought I would never, ever, be able to wear this dress.



But now only a couple of months later it fits me, yey!
Although it's matching belt will need a few more months still, or maybe rather a corset...

The dress is from Vintage Ansa. I always wanted a candy stripe shirtwaist dress. Although this is not really candy striped when you look up close; it has black pattern inside the striped. But I'll save that for some other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment