Thursday 8 March 2012

LOVELY WOMEN, TIKI DRINKS (AND SOME LOVELY MEN)

In honour of Women's Day I'll post some shots of  some lovely ladies I took last weekend, as, not only did I make it out then to meet friends, I even made it to a bar for a birthday thing! Which is something I haven't done in a long long time. Not that bar hopping is the first thing you think about when you're pregnant (I hope), but I hadn't been out for long even before my condition became "blessed" (as one says in Finnish). During autumn I either worked or had shows almost every weekend, and spent the few ones left over in the countryside.
And as we had kept a burlesque class earlier in the day I was suitably dolled up, so even better the reason to get out for some tikilicious Hawaian (virgin) drinks!


 Birthday hero 1.

 Birthday hero 2.

 Gigi.

 Itty Bitty Tinker Bell.

 Itty Bitty Brion.

Itty Bitty Kitty.
That rhymes.

Sparkly shoes on a mister.

Meow!


Husband.

Another husband (as in somebody elses - Gigi's- not another of mine :D )with a cup of rum.

Mr & Mrs.
You know how much I love tiki drinks! This one was with fresh pineapple mashed with mint, cranberry juice, soda and coconut syrup. Yeeey!

The place is Navy Jerry's.

No comments:

Post a Comment