Friday 2 September 2011

STUFF I REALLY LIKE BUT WOULD NOT NECESSARILY GO FOR MYSELF

Part 1: Pastel lips



I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull it off - or well, I even might, just don't want to - but I still find pastel coloured lipsticks rather delicious! The thing however is that whenever I wear another colour than any shade of red I at some point start regretting I did not wear plain red instead of pink, coral or whatever. Talk about a habit. And no, I really couldn't picture myself in mint green lipstick but I really love the idea of it. Lime Crime has lots of crazy and yummy pastels. And yes, in mint green too! Love the idea.



(Here I have to add hat when I was little mint green was the one colour I could not stand. Maybe because it was everywhere in the eighties. Things change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment