Wednesday 4 May 2011

THEMED AND PAIRED

A while ago Eddi and I went to a theme party.
And you know what? I absolutely love theme parties! Especially if you can do the whole thing in such a way you can really get all dressed up but one can't really tell, because you might just look like that all of the time.*


And you know another thing? How am I ever going to be able to go out again not wearing a vintage gold lamée dress with perfectly matching shoes and bag. And oversized hair. Hmmm.


*) Although in this case, the theme being something like 'dress up like your grandparents did when they were your age' would maybe have been too little of a thing for me as, well, you know - that's pretty much what I look like all the time. So we did dress up like my grandparent's could've done at the time when they were Eddis age instead. Compromise!

No comments:

Post a Comment