Saturday 19 April 2008

SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY...

I've been quite lousy at updating lately, I know. But there have been so many things going on lately that I simply haven't had the time to do anything else than the absolute necessary. I have a lot of freelance comissiohs going on and then I was promoted at one of the places I work for, so there ahs been a lot of new stuff to learn (and bossing around too:)

I'm going to move next week, and that is what had taken the most time. I feel a bit sad about leaving the flat we've lived in so far - we bought it three years ago and renovated it; I really loved it - it was light, spaceous and in a great location.

Some pics from home that our real estate agent took:




Well, I bought a new flat that is also really gorgeus so in a way I'm kind of excited too. I'll be moving next week so I guess more frequent updates after that! And with a new background in my outfit posts...

The sun is shining and its beautiful outside, so have a great weekend you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment